Post Your Best Chicken Stats Here!

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Eco Master

Post Your Best Chicken Stats Here!

Post by Eco Master »

Chicken Fighters 2005 Trainer and Chicken Report
Date: 11/14/2005 9:54:50 PM
Trainer: Ryu
Cash: 308
Wins: 55
Losses: 0

Name: Bobo
Type: 1
Power: 15
Defense: 13
Speed: 14
HP: 35 / 35
MP: 22 / 22
Special Ability 1: Snow Ball - Creates a ball of ice that deals 2 to 6 damage. Costs 1 skill point.
Special Ability 2:
Special Ability 3:
Experience: 127 / 150
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's my only chicken too! It's the first Bobo to not die on his first fight.

What is type? It says 1. Is that supposed to mean arctic?

Oh, i have a suggestion for the reports.
1. Show current Equipment
2. Show that chickens Wins, losses, & forfiets
3. Show forfiets for the trainer
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Hmm, I didnt put any "chicken only" stats. I will add that feature in the next build though since its a good idea. Yea, 1 means arctic. I didnt put code to change that yet, but I'll get to it. Keep the ideas coming its making me interested in programming again!
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Along with Chicken only stats, you could put the chicken's portrait, a name, and their level on the battle screen for both players, cause i really want to yell at some of those chickens sometimes...
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I dunno what you mean. Put the chicken rank when you battle? While battling you wanna see chicken info?
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Yea, Chicken info. I mean, without it it looks like you're fighting the guy, not the chicken. Besides, you wouldn't have to say "liek omg a chikan wit a lot of helth killed me!" You could just sau "liek omg a lvl 10 chikan pwned me wen i tried to cach it"

Or not, it's you're game. I just like seeing everything about my opponent.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Alright, I added Rank/Power/Defense and Hit % to the battle screen for both chickens.

I am also working on adding wins/losses/forfiets for individual chickens. Just started on it but its mostly done. Because of this all saved games will be corrupted, need to start a new game now!

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

When's this coming out?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I dunno, whenever I feel its ready.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Gah, I would send you a fight request, but stupid hotmail isn't working. You should seriously activate PM'ing on this board.