The EcoMaster Awakens From Eternal Slumber!

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Eco Master

The EcoMaster Awakens From Eternal Slumber!

Post by Eco Master »

"The EcoMaster, Eco for short, has spent recent time getting angered at IPC homework, frustreted with "simplest radical form" problems, and downright disgusted at the simplicity of Technology Education.

The Eco you see posting now is only here because he is not tired now. "

I see you've been working on CF2K5 lately. I just arrived so I haven't downloaded it yet. Haven't even seen updates! Uhm, lemme get all settled and I'll be right back.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Hmm, I take it you can only go up to the plains tournament?

*WARNING*
Do NOT, under any circumsatnces, gi ti the plains tournament unless you have 60+ health. You WILL be PWNED to the MAX.

Good thing i retreated.

Btw, i have a lvl 6 arctic chicken with all lvl 1 armor. I forget the stats right now.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

In the new build you can make a report with all the stats, get into the trainer status screen and click on report.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Cool, i gotta tell my friends so we can hang out and yell "MY CHICKEN IS BETTER THAN YOURS WILL EVER BE!!!!"

Then we can kill eachother with CF2K5 net version.

Just think of the possibilities...
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

In the next build of CF I added a server log. It is encrypted so you cant edit it, but it tells you who you've played against and who won.

Tell all your friends to come on here and tell me about CF so it can motivate me!
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Alright, I'll see if anyone is interested at all tomorrow. I doubt it, they're all FPS nerds, but I bet i can find someone.