What i like about ur games

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding my games in this general forum. What do you like about my games? What needs improvement? Whats would you like to see? Are there any questions? PLEASE KEEP POSTS RELATED TO MY GAMES AND NOTHING ELSE!
bob

What i like about ur games

Post by bob »

Pretty much everything, the story lines could be better, and i dont no if u do ur own art work but u should start, if you dont. Other then that i love them. Not only cuzz i look up to you, but i usaly play ur games 2-3 a week mostly Chicken fight 2000 n 2k2 but it would be a lot better if u had it so u could lvl ur chicken and be able 2 face people with that chicken...Im just saying, its not the end of the world if you dont i just think its a good idea.
What i mean by the story line could be better is they could be a little bit moire interesting so they get the gamers attention...im not sayign they suck...
your ideas on games are pretty good like cf ...honestly how many ppl make a game where u can fight chickens very litte if any ..so good job issa keep it up...

Bob
Bob stew

Post by Bob stew »

He uses the standard graphics following RPGmaker, if I remember
correctly.
Play Emerald Storm I. He drew the main character there, I think. :P

As for the storylines, you have to admit they're way better than usual
freeware storylines.
Most of'em don't even have a storyline. Imo, the DM storylines are very
well written.

The whole concept of CF must be the main reason I play it as much as I do.
Pick a tournament, get bucks and money, eventually buy a new claw and a chicken bar or two, divide points between stats, whip'm a bit,
give'm a cookie, and repeat.

And yes, the originality is great.
Bob

ya

Post by Bob »

..ok then Thanks Bob stew....i still want to see a multi-player version of chicken fighter 2000 ...cuzz i dont no why...its just i am addicted to that game.I agree the story lines for DM are amazing better then some games u have 2 buy...and i relize its hard 2 right a goodstory line for chicken fighter, but meh...keep up the good work
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

There is a multiplayer beta patch for Chicken Fighters 2000. It has a lot of bugs though, made in the days I knew nothing about networking code. All the source is available too if you want to modify it. The only problem with the code is concurrency issues and dropped connections, this is some advanced stuff I knew nothing about back in the days.

I hope to address all the issues that came up with CF2k and CF2k2 like you mentioned about playing your own chickens. Just think of CF2k5 an upgrade to CF2k2.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Bob

meh

Post by Bob »

ya i no and i cant wait to play cf2k5 im gonan keep on playign i doubt i will stop, also ya i have the cf2000 muiliplayer code, but i dont know about internet connection, so i cant really modify it.
Ya good luck with cf2k5 cant wait to play it

Peace
me

Post by me »

What's your estimate, Issa, to how long it will take you to finish cf2k5?
I think if you keep it up, you'll finish by the end of the year.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I dunno, I have a lot going on in my life right now, CF is at the end of my list. Theres no real incentive for me to get it out you know.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

I understand. Some things are just more important than games.
Rob!

Re: What i like about ur games

Post by Rob! »

[quote="bob"]Pretty much everything, the story lines could be better, and i dont no if u do ur own art work but u should start, if you dont. Other then that i love them. Not only cuzz i look up to you, but i usaly play ur games 2-3 a week mostly Chicken fight 2000 n 2k2 but it would be a lot better if u had it so u could lvl ur chicken and be able 2 face people with that chicken...Im just saying, its not the end of the world if you dont i just think its a good idea.
What i mean by the story line could be better is they could be a little bit moire interesting so they get the gamers attention...im not sayign they suck...
your ideas on games are pretty good like cf ...honestly how many ppl make a game where u can fight chickens very litte if any ..so good job issa keep it up...

Bob[/quote]
I'm doing the graphics for the next game (DEMON MANTRA TACTICS RIGHT ISSA?) I've already started (it's going to be on an angle like popular tactic games such as Final Fantasy Tactics). I'll post sample landscapes later, and ISSA - Register my damn account - Rob
Rob

Post by Rob »

That's better =P
Rob

Post by Rob »

me

Post by me »

;.;

He get's an account? *sobs uncontrolably*
Rob

Post by Rob »

I'm specialer
Jesus

Comics a good idea

Post by Jesus »

I think the comics are a new twist to IssaSoft, but its not really funny.I think you should ask someone from boblasoft, then seem to express there humor on thier site.I have never gone there and not laughed.Thats just an idea.
me

Post by me »

I dunno. Keep in mind that the comic on the homepage is the prolouge to the series. I think the comic has a bright future. *gets blinded by brightness* AAHHHH! IT BURNS!!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Only he gets an account cuz hes Rob and he helps me a lot. And plus hes drawing some stuff. But no, dont ask me for any accounts, nobody needs them.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

...okay, fine.