k u got me

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Bob

k u got me

Post by Bob »

Seriously that chick wasnt me but i knew her...anywayz issa if ur not really in the mood to do chicken fighter y do it, work on ur other game...have fun its not like ur getting paid for this. So i say take a break on Cf2k5 and work on the other game, get more exp and then work on cf2k5 and make it amazing and super addicting.I was lookign forward to it but i would rather u have fun with makign games then be bored and not in the mood. So ya i was here to give u so inpiration Come on playa. :P
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Making CF2k5 is giving me the experience I need. I cant just read a book and make a kick ass game, I need to make a game, learn from my mistakes, then get better. Thats how Dm2 became so good, because a lot of the code was already done, then I just improved on it and made it better. If I make my new RPG right now, it wont be really good unless I make a game before. And CF is that game.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
bob

ok

Post by bob »

Ok i see what u mean....ur just teasing everyone with the intisapation....ya i know iant spell..leave me alone :(
ya i guess u can delete this forum and not giving any help 2 anyone, inless people had the same question i did
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I wish I could pop out games every week but they take forever to make. And I make them in my spare time and when I feel like it. Every now and then I get an email from somebody telling me how they love my games and it inspires me to work on it.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
bob

i c what u mean

Post by bob »

Ya ur right and ya i see what u mean...ur use VB code which is more difficult then what i use to make games with.Also ur games are so much better..So ya good luck on cf2005 hope its addictie and merry christmas
Boblamob

ya

Post by Boblamob »

Ya...Wouldnt wanna pop games out every week....They be like Boblasoft games :D